ФОРУМ НОВОСТИ ВИДЕО ИНТЕРВЈУ КЊИГЕ ТЕКСТОВИ ФОТОГРАФИЈЕ О НАМА
Шестоднев
April 25, 2014, 06:19:20 am *
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molim vas prijavite se ili se registrujte.

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i dužinom sesije
Vesti: Ми се не стидимо Јеванђеља-Св Василије Велики

Početna   Pomoć Prijavljivanje Registracija  

Stranice: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Idi dole
  Štampaj  
Autor Tema: Biblija mit ili istina  (Pročitano 4904 puta)
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #15 poslato: Septembar 13, 2011, 08:45:34 am »

CAN WE TRUST THE BIBLE?

"Of course we can," replies the offended churchgoer. "What a ridiculous question!"

"Trust the Bible? Might as well believe that pigs can fly," answers the sarcastic sceptic.

"I dunno," says Mr Average. "After what I hear some of the bishops say, and seeing the way some church people act, and listening to what modern science has proved, who knows? Some chap at work was saying he'd read a book which said God was an astronaut and that the Bible talked about spaceships. No way of knowing who's right, is there? Like I saw on the telly, the Bible could be all made up, couldn't it? Same as those Hitler diaries--who's to say somebody didn't fake the Bible?"

Fake or Mistake?

Well? Whatever you believe, don't you owe it to yourself to really find out what really is the truth? Could the Bible be a fake? A mistake? Irrelevant to the modern world? Or is it true and trustworthy?

Is the Bible a gigantic hoax, with us as the victims? Did some "person or persons unknown" write it just to fool us? Even just a quick look at the evidence shows such suggestions to be daft. For the writers of the Bible themselves were clearly convinced of what they were writing. They spanned some 1500 years and represent a variety of nationalities and backgrounds. No conspiracy in the world could have produced the Bible. And for what? What's the motive?

And what of commitment? Nobody dies for a hoax, as did so many of the Bible's writers. You may disagree with their conclusions. You may doubt that Jesus was truly God. But there is no doubt that Jesus lived and died, and that the New Testament writers present him as their risen and returning Lord.

What--No Hittites?

So often the Bible is accused of being mistaken--in its facts, and in its conclusions. Take one example from the recent past. High-brow scholars read the Bible and found mention of a nation nobody had ever heard of. The Hittites. And with the arrogance of modernity the scholars said: "We know nothing of a nation called the Hittites. They are never mentioned by classical historians. This proves the Bible is untrue. It cannot be trusted--at least not as a historical record."

Then some unknown inscriptions were found in Asia Minor, and in 1906 archaeologists discovered that the city they were excavating at Boghazkoy in Turkey was the ancient capital of the Hittite empire.

Talk about the Spade confirming the Book! Here was an unknown empire whose only mention came from the Bible. Their existence had been forgotten by everybody else. Now here they were! What a knock-back for the critics when they were faced with hard evidence of the real existence of a vast Hittite empire...

Many of the other supposed "historical mistakes" of the Bible have also been disproved. The Bible is an accurate historical document. As Werner Keller, author of the best-selling The Bible as History said: "In view of the overwhelming mass of authentic and well-attested evidence now available...there kept hammering in my brain this one sentence: 'The Bible is right after all!'"

Revealing God

So what of the possibility that though the historical facts are accurate, the interpretations may be wrong. Like the resurrection of Jesus, the many miracles, God's direct actions. Can we trust the Bible when it speaks about such "fantastic" things? For the Bible itself claims to be the record of God speaking and relating to people. Maybe that's where these Bible writers made their big mistake...

Some Christians say at this point: "Oh well, that's where you have to have faith." As if faith was entirely separate from proof and evidence. But if the Bible is what it claims to be: a record of God's dealings with mankind, then everyone should examine the evidence. Is it possible, is it true; could God could have done this, said that? And if so, what kind of person is this God of the Bible?

What is the Bible?

Look again at what the Bible claims:

* "In the beginning God..." (Genesis 1:1). God is proclaimed from the first verse of the Bible. He is not proved, or debated. God is.

* Nearly 4000 times it's recorded that "The word of the Lord came to..." or "Thus says the Lord". Clear proof of what the Bible says of itself--the word of God.

* "For no prophetic message ever came just from the will of man, but men were under the control of the Holy Spirit as they spoke the message that came from God." (2 Peter 1:21 TEV). "All Scripture is God-breathed... (2 Timothy 3:16 NIV). God speaks through men. That's what the Bible says it is--the record of this inspiration.

* "Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name." (John 20:30,31 NIV). That is the purpose of the Bible.

What is the Bible, then?

--The record of God revealing himself to human beings all through history, and especially in the greatest revelation of all: God's Son, Jesus Christ.

--The account of the great controversy between God and the Devil, good triumphing over evil, and how we all are involved in the battle over the nature and character of God.

--The demonstration of how God came to save us and to re-make us in his image. The evidence of God's salvation.

So it can't be just a good book, or sublime literature, or human imaginings. Take or leave it--the Bible says of itself: this is God speaking to you.

Can we trust this God?

For to answer the question "Can we trust the Bible?" really means answering a deeper question: "Can we trust the God the Bible describes?" So what of the God of the Bible? Doesn't really matter whether the Bible can be trusted if we can't trust the God it speaks of.

From Eden to Exodus, from Mount Sinai to the Mount of Olives, from Galilee to Gethsemane--the chorus of the Bible is: God can be trusted! He really does do what he promises. He really can fulfil his claims. He really is as he says.

Salvation unlimited

The Bible is not full of pious sayings and religious instructions. Instead it shows how God acts and reacts to human beings. The Bible tells the story of how God so loved the world that he was willing to do absolutely everything--even to die on the Cross--to win us back.

Take time to check out this God. He doesn't say "Believe blindly in me." He says "Take a look. See the kind of person I am. Examine my record. Understand my nature. Then accept me for what I am. Look at what I can do for you. Salvation unlimited!"

That's what the Bible describes. In clear and simple terms it tells us how God is involved with us. The evidence is overwhelming. Why do so many ignore the Bible, then? Why do so few people trust the Bible?

People don't reject the Bible because it contradicts itself, but because it contradicts themselves! Sadly most don't want to know what the Bible says because they don't want to know God. As Josh Billings suggested: "Almost any fool can prove the Bible ain't so--it takes a wise man to believe it."

So let's leave aside all the pointless quibbling over this "inaccuracy" or that "mistake" in the Bible. It either is the word of God or not. That's the question. Either it is a pack of lies, or the deepest truth. No two ways about it.

How do you decide, then? How do you decide personally whether you can trust the Bible and its God? Only one way--read it, and find out! Start with the heart of the Bible, one of the gospels.

Ask yourself questions: What is this telling me? Who is this person Jesus who claims to be God? Is he trustworthy? What did he do? How does this affect me now?

Experiment

Only by doing such an experiment will you find out the truth for yourself. "The Bible must be its own argument and defence." --H.J. Van Dyke.

Only then will you really know, instead of relying on other people's ideas and opinions. As Charles Hodge said: "The best evidence of the Bible's being the word of God is found between its covers." For personal experience is the only way the Bible can be analysed and judged trustworthy.

As I myself searched for answers, to discover real meaning in life, I turned to the Bible.

I found the Person I'd been looking for. I found someone who I could trust absolutely. Someone I would trust with my life! And I found Him by reading that book which I know is 100% trustworthy. As David Livingstone declared: "All that I am I owe to Jesus Christ, revealed to me in His divine Book." God's own book, the Bible.

Can we trust the Bible? Find out for yourself. I already know the answer!

-end-

BIBLE QUOTES

I find more sure marks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history whatever. --Sir Isaac Newton.

I know the Bible is inspired because it finds me at greater depths of my being than any other book. --S.T. Coleridge.

After all, the Bible must be its own argument and defence... --H.J. Van Dyke.

To the Bible men will return; and why? Because they cannot do without it. --Matthew Arnold.

If we would destroy the Christian religion, we must first of all destroy man's belief in the Bible. --Voltaire.

The books of men have their day and grow obsolete. God's Word is like Himself, "the same yesterday, today and forever." --Robert Payne Smith.

The Bible is a telescope between man and God; it is the rending of a veil. Augustus H. Strong.

The real influence of the Bible cannot be measured; it is reckoned only in terms of hearts that have been lifted up, decisions that have been changed, the men and women who, in response to its impervious demands, have done justice and loved kindness and walked humbly with God. --J. Carter Swain.

No sciences are better attested than the religion of the Bible. Sir Isaac Newton.

The Bible is the greatest benefit which the human race has ever experienced. --Immanuel Kant.

A single line in the Bible has consoled me more than all the books I ever read besides. --Immanuel Kant.

The best evidence of the Bible's being the word of God is found between its covers. --Charles Hodge.

The Bible is a window in this prison world, through which we may look into eternity. --Timothy Dwight.

Other books were given for our information, the Bible was given for our transformation. --The Defender.

Men do not reject the Bible because it contradicts itself but because it contradicts them. --The Defender.

Of all commentaries upon the Scriptures, good examples are the best and liveliest. --John Donne.

The Bible rose to the place it now occupies because it deserved to rise to that place, and not because God sent anybody with a box of tricks to prove its divine authority. --Bruce Barton.

Almost any fool can prove the Bible ain't so--it takes a wise man to believe it. --Josh Billings.

The Bible is God's chart for you to steer by, to keep you from the bottom of the sea, and to show you where the harbor is, and how to reach it without running on rocks or bars. --Henry Ward Beecher.

When you have read the Bible, you will know it is the word of God, because you will have found it the key to your own heart, your own happiness and your own duty. --Woodrow Wilson.

All that I am I owe to Jesus Christ, revealed to me in His divine Book. --David Livingstone.

A loving trust in the Author of the Bible is the best preparation for a wise and profitable study of the Bible itself. --H.C. Trumbull.

The Bible is to us what the star was to the wise men; but if we spend all our time in gazing upon it, observing its motions, and admiring its splendour, without being led to Christ by it, the use of it will be lost to us. --T. Adams.
Sačuvana
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #16 poslato: Septembar 13, 2011, 08:46:49 am »

Ten Reasons Why You Can Trust the Bible

The least-read best-seller—that’s the Bible. Chances are there’s a copy lying unread on
your bookshelf. So what is this Bible all about? With so many conspiracy theories
suggested, and add on ideas about mysterious codes, holy blood, magic mushrooms,
extra-terrestrial visitors and it’s no wonder that people are puzzled as to what the Bible
really is—and whether it can be trusted anyway.
So here are ten reasons that explain why you can trust the Bible—for what it really is!
1. The Bible’s not a fake!
The authenticity of the Bible has been questioned down the years, with some suggesting
the whole thing was a fake—a book made up as part of some great religious scam.
Problem is when you look at the Bible, it’s not a book at all, but rather a library of 66
books written down over a period of more than 1,500 years. Rather hard for anyone (or a
group of anyones!) to fake such a massive enterprise. For any doubting Thomases, it’s
easy enough to do the research and find out that there are indeed records of these
different Bible books from the ancient past. 
The truth is that the Bible was written down by those people who said they did, and they
really did believe what they wrote. No conspiracy in the world could have produced the
Bible. And for what? What’s the motive? Nobody dies for a hoax, as did so many of the
Bible’s writers. People may disagree with their conclusions. People may doubt that Jesus
was truly God. But there is no doubt that Jesus lived and died, and that the New
Testament writers present him as their risen and returning Lord. The Bible is authentic.
2. The Bible is reliable
Accusations are made that the Bible is mistaken—in its facts, and in its conclusions. Take
just one example. Scholars of the nineteenth century read the Bible and found mention of
a nation nobody had ever heard of—the Hittites. With the arrogance of modernity the
scholars said: “We know nothing of a nation called the Hittites. This proves the Bible is
untrue and mistaken.”
Then some unknown inscriptions were found in Asia Minor, and in 1906 archaeologists
discovered that the city they were excavating at Boghazkoy in Turkey was the ancient
capital of the Hittite empire. Here was an unknown empire whose only mention came
from the Bible. What a knock-back for the critics when they were faced with hard
evidence of the real existence of a vast Hittite empire...
Many of the other supposed “historical mistakes” of the Bible have also been disproved.
As Werner Keller, author of the best-selling The Bible as History said: “In view of the
overwhelming mass of authentic and well-attested evidence now available...there kept
hammering in my brain this one sentence: ‘The Bible is right after all!’” 2
3. The Bible has been accurately transmitted
Maybe, it’s suggested, that the Bible we have today is nothing like what the original
writers intended. Maybe the truth was garbled, or lost in translation. Consequently key
elements of the Bible are dismissed as myth or fable. Like the resurrection of Jesus, the
many miracles, God’s direct actions. Can we trust the Bible when it speaks about such
“fantastic” things? 
The good news is that we can see for ourselves that the books of the Bible we have today
are essentially the same as those of antiquity. Masoretic scribes went to great lengths to
make sure they were accurate as they made copies of Biblical books. And archaeological
discoveries of New Testament fragments and copies from the earliest times (and
numbering some 24,000 items) reveal that what we’re reading 2,000 years on is just the
same as what was written. In fact the many copies of the Bible and the care used in
making the copies means the Bible is the best-attested and most accurately transmitted
book ever.
There’s no room to suggest that others put things in later, or went back and changed the
record. The exact opposite is true—the Bible writers meant what they said, and apart
from a few minor instances, the record has not been tampered with. In fact the
providential preservation of the Bible is another reason why the Bible can be trusted!
4. The Bible makes sense
For a library of 6 books written by various people over the course of a millennia and a
half to be sensible and consistent—now that’s a strong piece of evidence. The Bible is not
some kind of hodge-podge of philosophical ideas—it is highly consistent and makes such
good sense. Most of all it is believable—the content is not self-contradictory, but speaks
of a God who works in various situations for the salvation of his people.
For the Bible itself claims to be the record of God speaking and relating to people. That’s
what is all about. Not some giant code-book or mythological treatise, but the history of
how human beings and God have related—both in good ways and bad. It’s not a list of
do’s and don’t’s, nor is it some explanation of doctrines—it’s a book of stories. These
stories are not nonsense—they are to help us understand. That’s what the Bible is for.
Above all, it reveals a God who makes sense.
5. The Bible’s predictions have been proved true
Would you trust someone who could tell your future—and be proved absolutely right?
That’s the God of the Bible, who through the many prophecies reveals that he does know
the future. Whether it’s the Old Testament prophecies of what would happen to Israel’s
enemies and to Israel itself, or the prophecies about the birth and life of Jesus, or the
prophecies of more recent history, the Bible shows that it can be trusted because it tells
the truth about the future. 3
There’s no space here to go into details—but just take the prophecies about Jesus as one
primary example. How we would be born in Bethlehem, be threatened with death early in
life, have to flee to Egypt. How he would eventually be crucified—and the prophecies
even detail the soldiers casting lots for his garments. 
Even the timing of his birth and death is foretold in the book of Daniel. Look at all this
evidence, and discover these compelling reasons why you can trust the Bible.
6. The Bible has been validated by many 
The Bible has made great good sense to so many people that it is surely worth examining.
Take just a few examples. George Washington commented that “It is impossible to
rightly govern the world without God and the Bible.” Queen Victoria is supposed to have
remarked of the Bible: “That book accounts for the supremacy of England.” Charles
Dickens’ view was that “The New Testament is the very best book that ever was or ever
will be known in the world,” while Sir Isaac Newton believed “There are more sure
marks of authenticity in the Bible than in any profane history.” 
Many credit their success in life to the principles and values they found in the Bible.
While human witnesses are clearly flawed, stories like the Bounty Bible reveal the
profound effect that the Bible can have on individuals and communities. Through reading
the ship’s Bible, mutineer John Adams was led to a whole new way of life, and a
complete change to the previously violent and debased society on Pitcairn Island.
7. The Bible has “the ring of truth”
In other words, it reveals what you expect about the human situation, and about history,
and most importantly, how a good and gracious God would deal with such a situation.
That’s why J.B. Phillips, the famous Bible translator, entitled his book on the Bible The
Ring of Truth.
In the Bible we do not find cardboard figures or whitewashed saints, but very real human
beings in all their humanity—”warts and all.” There is no hiding of sins under the carpet,
or fictitious eulogies about the people of God. The Bible spells it all out. Why? Because
truth is more important than image. God is not into PR—he wants everything out in the
open so that all may see what is going on.
In the cosmic conflict between God and the Devil, the Bible reveals that God is all about
demonstration—that the truth has to be demonstrated to the whole universe. That is why
God is not concerned  about making mere claims. In the end, claims have to be evaluated,
justified. The Bible is the evidence—the ring of truth.
8. The Bible is practical 4
Most of all, the Bible is practical. It is not concerned about theory and philosophy. This is
not some theological dreaming—this is about how you live your life, in very real and
practical ways. Take the Ten Commandments. Not so much a rule book, as the very best
counsel on how to live. God spells out what is good for us, knowing what will happen if
we choose differently. Like a wise parent, he wants the best for us, and the Bible is his
way of sharing with us for our benefit. 
That’s why Abraham Lincoln is on record as affirming, “I believe the Bible is the best
gift God has ever given to man. All the good from the Savior of the world is
communicated to us through this book.” Similarly Dr. Henry H. Halley observed, “The
Bible is the most priceless possession of the human race.” It shows that God is intimately
interested in everything about us, and wants to give us the best practical help he can. 
Another good reason you can trust the Bible—because it’s all about putting the best of
life into practice.
9. The Bible reveals a trustworthy God
For to answer the question is the Bible trustworthy? really means answering a deeper
question: “Can I trust the God the Bible describes?” So what of the God of the Bible?
Doesn’t really matter whether the Bible can be trusted if we can’t trust the God it speaks
of. From Eden to Exodus, from Mount Sinai to the Mount of Olives, from Galilee to
Gethsemane—the theme of the Bible is God can be trusted! 
Take another look at God. He doesn’t say “Believe blindly in me.” He says “Come and
find out. See the kind of person I am. Examine my record. Understand my nature. Then
accept me for what I am. Look at what I can do for you.”
Either the Bible is the word of God or not. That’s the question. Either it is a pack of lies,
or the deepest truth. No two ways about it. How do you decide, then? How do you decide
personally whether you can trust the Bible and its God? Only one way—read it, and find
out! Start with one of the gospels. And ask questions, thinking questions. As Josh
Billings suggested: “Almost any fool can prove the Bible ain’t so—it takes a wise man to
believe it.”
10. Personal experience: reason together, taste and see
Only by finding out for yourself will you discover if the Bible is trustworthy and true.
“The Bible must be its own argument and defense,” said H.J. Van Dyke, and it’s true.
Only then will you really know, instead of relying on other people’s ideas and opinions.
As Charles Hodge said: “The best evidence of the Bible’s being the word of God is found
between its covers.” For personal experience is the only way the Bible can be analyzed
and judged trustworthy. 
So it can’t be just a good book, or sublime literature, or human imaginings. Take or leave
it—the Bible says of itself: this is God speaking to you.  5
Ten good reasons for trusting the Bible, then. But the primary reason for trusting the
Bible is to encounter the saving God who wants you as his closest friend. God intention is
to have the deepest relationship with each one of us, and that’s why he makes himself
known—so we can accept his salvation and live together with him forever. In the Bible’s
own words: “Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and
Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.”
Sačuvana
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #17 poslato: Septembar 13, 2011, 08:49:05 am »

Archeology Proves Bible History Accurate

The Bible is the only ancient, well-organized and authentic framework in which to fit all the facts of history. The Bible does not record all history. In fact, there are huge gaps in the history contained in the Bible. Yet, without the Bible and what it reveals from prehistory, ancient history and prophecy—which is history written in advance—you cannot truly understand any history. No worldly source can help us as the Bible does!

But what do modern men say about the Bible? Most agree it is a book for the religious, but think its history cannot be trusted.

For centuries, until the so-called Age of Enlightenment—also known as the Age of Reason—the Western world accepted without question the historical accuracy of the account of the Garden of Eden, the Flood, the Tower of Babel, the history of the patriarchs and the Exodus from Egypt. However, in the 17th and 18th centuries, European intellectuals began to claim that only through human reason could true knowledge be obtained. Rather than the Bible, scientific reasoning became the source of authority—the ultimate judge of all truth. The Bible came under direct attack.

Then in the 19th and early 20th centuries, the theory of evolution—the fable of a creation without a Creator—and higher Bible criticism spawned by anti-Semite German rationalists, came on the scene and succeeded in completely removing God and the Bible from the picture. German Bible critics argued that the Bible was unhistorical and had no reliable basis in fact. They stated that the Bible was merely Jewish fable and folklore fabricated in the 5th and 6th centuries b.c.—in other words, that most of the Old Testament books were not contemporary records, but rather had been written centuries after the events took place. Many scholars came to deny the existence of Adam and Eve, Noah, Abraham, Joseph, Moses, David and Solomon.

So today, most theologians and ministers look askance at the Bible and its history. The real tragedy is that these men refuse to study into and teach the vital lessons taught by these histories.

Foolish Scoffers

The great men of the Bible prophesied accurately that highly educated men and women who scoff at God and His revealed Word would dominate our world. Although men have sneered at God in every generation beginning with Adam, ours was to be the worst. The Apostle Paul wrote, “Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools …. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient” (Romans 1:21-22, 28). Although Paul is speaking specifically about the earliest men, we have not changed for the better; we have grown worse.

Since the 17th and 18th centuries, men have produced an amazing fund of knowledge in the industrial and scientific areas. Yet pursuing knowledge about God has been left out. Our generation knows less about God and what God is doing than any prior generation. Modern leaders in education, science and industry have created a science-centric world. They have pushed religion into the outer fringes of our civilization. Ours is not a religious age—though some may think it to be so. Paul saw into our day and said that end-time religion has “a form of godliness,” but that men deny its power (2 Timothy 3:5). Most of the world’s educated believe that mankind has outgrown the need for God. God has been made to seem powerless. This fact should alarm us. It is time we turn back to the all-powerful God.

Many believe that science will save us from our problems. Why can’t we recognize that science is about to destroy us? Soon the need for God will come crashing back upon us. Then all men will have to admit that only God can save us.

The Apostle Peter wrote, “Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts …. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished” (2 Peter 3:3, 5-6). Peter states clearly that one of the hallmarks of our day is a willing ignorance of God. The truth is, men could know much more about God but choose not to. What does this mean? Peter warns that willing ignorance of God, along with a great expansion in all other fields of knowledge, is the cause of the soon-coming, final global disaster (verse 7). Mankind, assuming self-rule without God, will bring itself to the brink of annihilation. Thankfully, God promises to intervene and stop our self-destruction.

Here are some perfect examples of what Paul and Peter are talking about. Bertrand Russell, the late British philosopher and avowed agnostic, wrote this in his History of Western Philosophy: “The early history of the Israelites cannot be confirmed from any source outside of the Old Testament, and it is impossible to know at what point it ceases to be purely legendary.” Mr. Russell dismisses the Bible as unreliable legend in just a few sentences. Even though first printed in 1945, his book is still widely read by university students and is considered one of the best books of its kind. Young, bright minds have been and still are being prejudiced against the Bible, the foundation of true knowledge. Historian R.G. Collingwood, in his book The Idea of History (printed posthumously in 1946), tagged the Bible as “theocratic history and myth.”

Most scholars lower the Bible to the level of Homer—mythology in poetic form. Unfortunately, many Bible scholars, ministers and theologians agree. Yet, there are mountains of evidence to prove otherwise.

The Bible is a book of accurate history. Contrary to what Mr. Russell had to say, there is evidence outside the Bible that proves the reality of its history. However, we hear very little about this evidence.

New Science: Archaeology

Most scholars have been ignoring pertinent facts. The willing (and sometimes willful) ignoring of the truth has been happening for decades. Even while Russell and Collingwood were writing their books, other scholars were unearthing spectacular discoveries that cast a bright light on the truth of the biblical record. Even prior to the mid-20th century, the new science of archaeology—the digging-up and study of the remains of man’s bygone years—caused an earthquake within the anti-God scholarship of the critics. The facts are amazing.

As a science, archaeology has expanded to include the study of all cultures. However, at its earliest stage of development, the infant science was concerned most with ancient civilizations. For centuries, robbers, religious pilgrims, even Napoleon had unearthed and carried away multiple thousands of ancient artifacts from sites throughout the Near East and Egypt. It was during Napoleon’s military expedition in Egypt in 1799 that the vitally important Rosetta stone was dug up.

Yet, it was not until the end of the 19th century that a systematic study and evaluation of the Near East began. This geographic region is known as the Fertile Crescent. Egyptologist James Henry Breasted first used the term “Fertile Crescent” to describe the lush, well-watered, crescent-shaped geographic region starting at the Persian Gulf moving up the Tigris-Euphrates valley, then westward over Syria and southward along the Mediterranean Sea through Palestine. The productive Nile valley is often included within the boundaries of the crescent. It is in this geographic region that the lands and peoples of the Old Testament history are located. For nearly two centuries, the Fertile Crescent has been the focus of intense archaeological scrutiny. Even Herbert W. Armstrong supported critically important digs in Jerusalem by sending Ambassador College students there as workers.

There should be strong public interest in the archaeological findings of this region. Although at one time archaeological findings did spark sharp interest by both secular and religious scholars, much is now forgotten or goes unnoticed.

Archaeology has confirmed without question the historical accuracy of the Bible.

Gainsaying Not Stopped

The scholars’ main attack on Bible history in the early 20th century was that no secular records existed to provide evidence of the Flood, the Exodus, or the lives of David and Solomon. Many claimed that Moses could never have written the first five books of the Bible, since writing had not been invented at that time. But when the curious, energetic men and women dug up the past, these commonly held ideas were proved to be without foundation.

Modern archaeology has challenged the world of education to admit that the Bible is factual. Solid, documented evidence outside the Bible record confirms events and persons that were at one time considered to be suspect or plain false.

Still, some people work tirelessly to discredit the Bible as a God-inspired record of critically important history. Some have stubbornly overlooked overwhelming evidence. Others have purposely misinterpreted the facts to hold on to pet theories. Are we surprised? Not really. Why?

The Bible has the answer. No man of himself can accept or submit to the authoritative Word of God. Paul wrote: “Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be” (Romans 8:7). Men have been successful in getting rid of God and His great authority (though in reality, God is very much present). They don’t want Him back! To admit that the Bible is accurate historically would mean accepting that God does exist—and that His Word holds authority over the lives of all men. The brightest minds know that if the Bible is exact in its history, then its commands are in full force. You cannot separate Bible history from Bible law! The entire Bible is true, or it is false. It cannot be both.

Let’s be plain: You can rely on the historical accuracy of the Bible.

Behistun Rock Deciphered

Let’s look at several of the more important archaeological finds that confirm Bible history. Not all of these artifacts have been as publicized as some of the more spectacular ones like the Rosetta stone or the tomb of King Tut of ancient Egypt, yet they are momentous in regards to the evaluation of the Bible chronicle.

The deciphering of the Behistun inscription in the 19th century was one of the most remarkable archaeological advancements and the most vital to understanding ancient writings uncovered in the Fertile Crescent. The discovery opened the door for archeology to further confirm the Bible’s historical accuracy.

The inscription, like a billboard about the size of half a football field, is situated on a cliff about 300 feet above the base of a mountain in the Zagros Mountains of western Iran. The site lies along the road that connected the ancient capitals of kingdoms of Babylonia and Media: Babylon and Ecbatana. The inscription dates back to 516 b.c. and is an account of Darius i’s assumption of the Persian throne (521-486 b.c.). This account was written in cuneiform in three languages (Babylonian, Elamite and Old Persian). In 1835, Sir Henry C. Rawlinson copied and began to decipher the text, finishing the Persian translation in 1846. He and other scholars were soon able to translate the Babylonian and Elamite portions.

Many ancient cultures in the Middle East used cuneiform, but these works were a mystery until the trilingual Behistun inscription was deciphered—the discovery made possible the translation of other cuneiform writings.

The Behistun breakthrough led to others, including the translation of 22,000 tablets at the ruins of Nineveh, Shalmaneser’s Black Obelisk, Shennacherib’s Prism, and the epic poems of Gilgamesh and Enuma Elish. (These poems contain accounts of the Flood, creation and the tower of Babel that closely parallel the Bible.)

The Fabled Hittites

Bible critics had long sneered at references in the Bible to a people called the Hittites (Genesis 15:20; Exodus 3:8, 17; Numbers 13:29; Joshua 1:4; Judges 1:26 and elsewhere). Their opinion was that the Hittites were simply one of the many mythical peoples made up by Bible writers. Some critics said they may have been a small and unimportant tribe. But the critics were off the beam!

Toward the end of the 19th century, Hittite monuments were uncovered at Carchemish on the Euphrates River in Syria, proving the Bible right. Later, in 1906, excavations at Boghazkoy (ancient Hattusas, capital of the Hittite Empire) in Turkey uncovered thousands of Hittite documents, revealing a wealth of information about Hittite history and culture. The centuries-old Hittite rubbish showed they were a real and formidable power. They were once one of the dominant peoples of Asia Minor and the Near East. They exercised considerable control south into Syria and Palestine.

The Bible was right all along! Today, no one questions the existence of the Hittites. Volumes of books exist on the history, art, culture and society of the Hittites. Yet an anti-Bible prejudice still exists. Scholarly people usually believe that if it’s in the Bible, it’s wrong. But the Bible is right and has always been right.

In 1974, Italian archaeologists found approximately 17,000 cuneiform tablets and fragments at the site of ancient Ebla in northern Syria. The inscriptions on these artifacts date them prior to the 24th century b.c. Noachian Flood. Similar finds were uncovered in Egypt and Mesopotamia. The tablets show that writing was common centuries before Moses. The critics can no longer claim that Moses and his contemporaries were illiterate or that the Pentateuch was written by Ezra in the 5th century b.c.

Sačuvana
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #18 poslato: Septembar 13, 2011, 08:49:21 am »

No Jewish Captivity?

One of the most ridiculous claims of the critics has been that the Babylonian captivity did not take place. This is on a par with those who believe the Holocaust of World War ii did not happen. The Bible gives specific details about the captivity of Judah by the armies of Babylon early in the 6th century b.c. (ii Kings 24-25). Scholars have said it’s all just another Jewish myth. However, between 1935 and 1938, important discoveries were made 30 miles southwest of Jerusalem at a site thought to be ancient Lachish. Lachish was one of the cities recorded in the Bible as being besieged by the king of Babylon at the same time as the siege of Jerusalem (Jeremiah 34:7).

Twenty-one pottery fragments inscribed in the ancient Hebrew script were unearthed in the latest pre-exilic levels of the site. Called the Lachish Ostraca, they were written during the very time of the Babylonian siege. Some of them are exchanges between the city’s military commander and an outlying observation post, vividly picturing the final days of Judah’s desperate struggle against Babylon! Since the 1930s, there has been more unearthing of Babylonian historical texts describing the conquest of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar. The historical fact of the Babylonian captivity is firmly established.

We could discuss literally hundreds of archaeological finds that corroborate Bible history. Noah’s Flood, the Exodus, David, Solomon and the kings of Israel and Jerusalem as described in the Bible are proven to be historical by non-biblical sources. If you desire to know more, go to your local library and do some self-study. You may be surprised to find how much information is actually available to you. Unfortunately, you will not find this information on your nightly news. Two books we can recommend are The Bible as History by Werner Keller and On the Reliability of the Old Testament by K.A. Kitchen.

There are numerous biblically related artifacts in the British Museum located in London. They are breathtaking to see. Even though you may never be able to go to London, it is possible to log on to the museum website (www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk) and see pictures of the artifacts. Here is a short list of some of the more important treasures of antiquity:

The Black Obelisk of Shalmaneser III (858-824 B.C.) shows Jehu, king of Israel, bowing before the Assyrian king. This is the only known picture of an Israelite king.
Tablets from the time of Tiglath-Pileser (744-727 B.C.) state that he received tribute from Jehoahaz of Judah. This is the full name of Ahaz (2 Kings 16:7).
A wonderfully detailed limestone relief from Sennacherib’s palace at Nineveh shows the siege of Lachish.
One of the most important is the cylinder of Nabonidus (555-539 B.C.). He was the last ruler of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. This stele proves that his son Belshazzar was co-regent with him (Daniel 5; 7:1; 8:1). Scholars previously scoffed at Belshazzar’s existence.
In his book A Survey of Old Testament Introduction, Gleason Archer Jr. quotes author John Elder as saying, “It is not too much to say that it was the rise of the science of archaeology that broke the deadlock between the historians and the … Christian. Little by little, one city after another, one civilization after another, one culture after another whose memories were enshrined only in the Bible, were restored to their proper places in ancient history by the studies of archaeologists …. Contemporary records of biblical events have been unearthed and the uniqueness of the biblical revelation has been emphasized by contrast and comparison to newly discovered religions of ancient peoples. Nowhere has archaeological discovery refuted the Bible as history” (emphasis mine). That last statement is the most important. Archaeology has proven that the Bible is accurate history!

A Recent Find

The contribution of archaeology to the Bible record is far from over. In August this year, an incredible find was unearthed in the Old City of Jerusalem. The event did not make national news. It should have!

Workers repairing a sewage-pipe break uncovered the Pool of Siloam in Old Jerusalem. This pool was a major gathering site for the Jews. The Pool of Siloam is central to the account of the miracle of Christ healing a man blind from birth (John 9:1-7). Christ put clay on the man’s eyes and then told him to wash at the Pool of Siloam. Obeying Christ by washing in the pool completed the miracle (verse 11). This created an incredible stir among the Jewish elite of Christ’s day (verses 14-41). Why? Jesus Christ had made the clay with His own spit on the Sabbath day. The Jews considered this act a breaking of the Sabbath command. Jealous and insecure, the Pharisees declared that Christ was not of God for healing the blind man on the Sabbath (verse 16). A study of the whole chapter makes plain that the entire incident was used by God to show the Pharisees how blind they were to God and what God was doing on this Earth. Of course, they failed to learn that lesson.

Why is all this important today? Here is what the Los Angeles Times reported about this incredible archaeological find: “‘Scholars have said that there wasn’t a Pool of Siloam and that John was using a religious conceit’ to illustrate a point, said New Testament scholar James H. Charlesworth of the Princeton Theological Seminary. ‘Now, we have found the Pool of Siloam … exactly where John said it was.’ A Gospel that was thought to be ‘pure theology is now shown to be grounded in history,’ he said” (August 9). Do we get it? The scholars are wrong—again. The Bible is accurate—always!

Unfortunately, this archaeological event received very little attention. What if it had? Think about what this find tells us. It not only establishes the historical accuracy of John’s Gospel, it reinforces the historicity of Jesus Christ. The find also establishes that it is God’s desire to heal mankind of seemingly impossible health crises. God is very real and very powerful. Our modern scholars have their part in making many men, women and children as spiritually blind as the Pharisees of Christ’s day.

It’s time for all people to seriously question Bible critics. It is time for all Bible critics to stop pointing their finger at God—to quit casting doubt on the Bible record and start learning the true knowledge that will solve all humanity’s problems.
Sačuvana
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #19 poslato: Septembar 13, 2011, 08:52:17 am »

Reasons for Trusting
                                                              the Bible as Being True

It is incredible to think that even though the Bible is the worlds number one best seller it is probably the most neglected, abused, and criticized book in history. Some see it as nothing more than a fiction or piece of fantasy. Others have tried to literally rid the world of as many Bibles as possible, such as some satanic groups, for example, who engage in "Bible burning". Others still, in the cults, twist the contents of this book for their own purposes. Despite this, the Bible remains as a remarkable book. It has changed the lives of millions throughout history.

But How do we know the Bible a reliable book? Can we examine any pointers that actually indicate that the Bible is truly what it even claims to be, the inspired Word of God? Let us take a look at the evidence:

Self-proclamation
The first fact is that the Bible itself claims to be the Word of God. Jesus Himself viewed the Old Testament as authoritative and quoted from it throughout his ministry, as did the apostles who came after Him. In 2 Peter 3:16 Peter considers all of the apostle Paul's letters as Scripture. The early Christians knew they were writing the words of God, even though they often did not fully understand what they were writing. As 2 Timothy 3:16 states, "All scripture is inspired by God." The words, "inspired by God" have the meaning of "that which is breathed out by God."

Unity
Secondly, the Bible covers hundreds of topics, yet it does not contradict itself. It remains united in its theme. "Well, what's so amazing about that?" some people may ask. Consider these facts:

First, the Bible was written over a span of fifteen hundred years.
Second, it was written by more than forty men from every walk of life. For example, Moses, very intelligent man, educated by the Egyptians. Peter was a simple fisherman, Solomon was a king, Luke was a doctor, Amos was a shepherd, and Matthew was a tax collector. All the writers were of vastly different occupations and backgrounds.
In addition to this, many of these people also wrote in many different places. The Bible was written on three different continents: Asia, Africa, and Europe. Moses wrote in the desert of Sinai, Paul wrote in a prison in Rome, Daniel wrote in exile in Babylon, and Ezra wrote in the ruined city of Jerusalem.
If we put these factors together, the Bible was written over fifteen hundred years, by forty different authors, at different places, and under various circumstances, addressing a multitude of issues. It is amazing that with such diversity, there is so much agreement in the Bible. This unity is organised around one theme: God's redemption of humanity and all of creation. Hundreds of controversial subjects are addressed and yet the writers present a harmonious theme. It seems that the only way to explain this incredible unity of the Bible by so many different writers is that one author guided these writers through the whole process: the Holy Spirit. 2 Peter 1:21 states, "No prophecy was ever made by an act of human will but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God."

Transforming Ability
Thirdly, we have evidence concerning the transforming ability of the Bible. Hebrews 4:12 says, "The word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit." The Word of God and the Holy Spirit of God actually transforms the lives of people. William Wilberforce (1759-1833) became a member of parliament in England when the country was in a state of moral and spiritual decline. People were making a mockery of marriage, the poor were abused and the slave trade was booming, and for a time Wilberforce also went along with these evils. But when he was 25, he travelled to France with one of his former teachers, Isaac Milner. During this trip Wilberforce read and studied the Bible with one of his former teachers, Isaac Milner, and before long surrendered his life over to Christ and was transformed. The things that he had previously been involved in now seemed immoral. The plight of the poor now troubled him; and he soon became the leader in the battle against slavery, which was abolished in England in 1833, primarily due to his efforts. Wilberforce was transformed because he read and then obeyed the Bible.

The Bible has changed the lives of all sorts of people. On the one hand, murderers and drug addicts; and on the other hand, top government officials, business men, and students. No other book can make such a claim. This is because the Bible is not a mere book on good living, but is literally packed with Divine power. It is the Word of God with the power to change lives (see the following link on this site for stories of changed lives: Stories of Freedom).

The Indestructibility of the Bible.
The Bible is the most well-known book in the history of the world, but its familiarity has not stopped it from being the most attacked book in the world as well. Throughout history, Bibles have been burned and torn to pieces; Communist regimes have banned it from their country's and skeptics have tried to destroy its authority.

At seventeen, Voltaire, the famous French opponent of the Bible stood in a crowded auditorium and said of Christ's first disciples, "It took twelve ignorant fishermen to build Christianity, but I will show you how one Frenchman can destroy it." He spent a lifetime trying to do just that. But what happened? Voltaire has passed into history and the Bible is more popular than ever. Interestingly, only 50 years after Voltaire's death the Geneva Bible society used his printing press and his house to produce stacks of Bibles.

The prophet Isaiah recognized the indestructibility of the Word of God when he declared: "The grass withers the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever" (Isaiah 40:Cool.

Archaeology
Another source of evidence well worth considering comes from discoveries in the field of archaeology. A good example of the historical accuracy of the Bible is found in the person of King Solomon. For years critics of the Bible doubted the description of King Solomon's wealth as some sort of fairy tale. But between the years 1925-1943 archaeologists unearthed the remains of some of Solomon's garrisons at Megiddo, in northern Palestine. It was here that archaeologists discovered the remains of horse stables capable of holding hundreds of horses, and the remains of the barracks for Solomon's chariot riders.

A New Testament example is found in the account where Jesus was brought before the Roman governor, Pontius Pilate, who sentenced him to death. However, the name Pontius Pilate was known only from Jewish and Christian sources; there was never any mention of him from Roman sources. This in itself did not necessarily mean that the Bible was wrong, but it did seem to appear that there was a certain lack of credibility when the Bible spoke of a Roman ruler whose name did not appear anywhere in Roman history. However, during later excavation at Caesarea archaeologists found a stone plaque (recording the dedication of a building) with a Latin inscription naming `Pontius Pilate, Praefect of Judaea.'

So here are just two examples of archaeology authenticating the historical reliability of the Bible. And what is all the more amazing is that in most cases, archaeological digs are often not sponsored by Christian groups seeking to prove the Bible. Most are sponsored by governmental agencies or educational institutions, many of them Jewish or Muslim. Critics of the Bible would be quick to publicize discrepancies if they could find any.

Prophecy
The final evidence for the authenticity of the Bible is from the area of prophecy. The Bible contains hundreds of prophecies which have come to pass. No book in history has even come close to the Bible when it comes to fulfillment of prophecy.

Here are just some examples: More than two centuries before it happened, the prophet Isaiah said that Babylon would be overthrown by the Medes (Isaiah 13:17) and that the conqueror's name would be Cyrus (Isaiah 44:28).

The Prophet Ezekiel said that the large Babylonian city of Tyre would be scraped away so that only bare rock would remain (Ezekiel 26:4-5). About 60 years later, Alexander the Great tore down its walls and buildings, and with the rubble built a causeway to a nearby island. The city was literally scraped away. Today fishermen dry their nets on the bare rock site of the old city, never rebuilt, exactly as the Bible foretold in the book of Bible Ezekiel (26:14).

One more brief example to illustrate prophetic accuracy in the Bible is that there are over three hundred prophecies made about Jesus in the Old Testament. Prophecies such as His place of birth, how he would die, His rejection by the nation of Israel, and so on. All these prophecies were made hundreds of years before Jesus ever came to earth, and fulfilled in His life and ministry.

This article has only scratched the surface on the subject of the Bible's reliability. For those wanting to pursue this issue further I would highly recommend the following books, some of which I have used in the writing of this article:

A General Introduction to the Bible, Norman Geisler and William E. Nix

The Bible as History, Werner Keller

The Archaeology of Palestine, W.F. Albright

The Bible Fact or Fantasy?, John Drane

Christianity: A Ready Defence, Josh McDowell
Sačuvana
tripo 41
ветеран
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #20 poslato: Oktobar 08, 2011, 05:58:53 pm »

Biblija je istinita jer je Bog Istina. U Bibliji stoji jasno da je ona najpuozdanija proročka knjiga.
Sačuvana

"Ja ću žednome dati iz izvora vode žive za badava" Otkrivenje 21,6
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #21 poslato: Novembar 08, 2011, 05:25:41 pm »

Zeitgeist Refuted (1 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (2 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (3 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (4 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (5 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (6 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (7 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (8 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (9 of 10)

Zeitgeist Refuted (10 of 10)
Sačuvana
grigorije
ветеран
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #22 poslato: Novembar 08, 2011, 05:41:56 pm »

Procitajte od 183 do 198 strane

Voja Antonić - Da li postoje stvari koje ne postoje
Sačuvana
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #23 poslato: Novembar 08, 2011, 07:13:51 pm »

Procitajte od 183 do 198 strane

Voja Antonić - Da li postoje stvari koje ne postoje

.....................Jaoooooo....koji je ovo nesretnik pisao?Ovo je pisao ričard dokins,i to na srpskom jeziku ...nema druge .... ХаХаХа

Grigorije ...hajde ti ovde,pošto ti to najbolje radiš,stavljaj jednu po jednu tvrdju ovog koji je ovo napisao,pa da ih adresiramo jednu po jednu..(ovakav displej Biblijskog NEZNANJA,i nebuloza istovremeno nisam sreo ni kod muslimana ... Избечити се) Ali,bez obzira,Grigorije,hajde ti to bolje radiš,tako,selektuj lepo svaku izjavu od ovog voje dokinsa pa da ih adresiramo ovde (čisto da ne bude da ,,nemamo odgovor,, na ovakve ---blandere...ok?) Смех
Sačuvana
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #24 poslato: Novembar 08, 2011, 07:40:49 pm »

Jaoooo,hahaha čitam ovo i ne verujem...čitao sam i ovo dalje od 198 stranice,i ko je ovaj voja dokins?Šta je on po zanimanju,kakav je on ,,ekspert,,(sem za blandere i falacije hehe?) Znači,samo kratko dok grigorije,ako odluči,ne uredi fino i stavi ovde tvrdnje od ovog ,,voje,, eksperta ...samo da prokomentarišem i onaj blander vezan za njutna i njegovo ,,proročanstvo,, odnosno računicu vezanu za apokalipsu i Hristov drugi dolazak....znači,voja ekspert je čak i to promašio...ČAK I OVAKO NEŠTO ..on je sam sebe zakopao ......zašto?Jer vojo,vojo dokinsu srpski ... ХаХаХа vojo legendo,nije njutn došao do računice da će Hrist doći na zemlju 2000 godine ...nego je došao do računice da će antihrist doći na zemlju oko 2060te godine,i to je to vezano za njutna i apokalipsu hehe...a tek ovi blanderi,ovi ostali blanderi vezani i za proročanstva i Bibliju,zatim ,,neispunjena proročanstva,, ...Jaooo....hahaha...Grigorije,ajde MOLIM TE UČINI NAM USLUGU .. Смех i stavi lepo ovde,sastavi kao što ti znaš argument po argument ... Превртање очију odnosno tvrdnju po tvrdnju da je lepo adresiramo ovde...(inače,isti taj ,,voja ekspert,, je posvetio celu jedan paragraf ,,promašenim proročanstvima ljudi,, koji su govorili kada će se desiti apokalipsa,ali su promašili) ..Hehehe...ehhh vojo ,,ekspertu,, ..da si malo bistar,ko što nisi,znao bi da ko god iole zna Bibliju,odnosno ko god je obrazovan u tom polju,sada ti se smeje,jer si upravo Bogu i Bibliji načinio medvedju uslugu ..(a svi koji iole znaju Bibliju znaju o čemu govorim) .. Бла

Zato girgorije,eto ili zovi tog voju eksperta ovde na forum da se malo šalimo na njegov račun,odnosno da ga malo zadirkujem ovde pred svima,zbog ovolike količine neznanja,ili jednostavno ...stavi ovde lepo jednu po jednu tvrdnju vezanu za Bibliju iz ove njegove ...,,knjige,, ...da je adresiramo ovde lepo da svi vide KAKVE gluposti mogu čoveku,ne majmunu,nego čoveku pasti na pamet ... Smiley
Sačuvana
grigorije
ветеран
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #25 poslato: Novembar 08, 2011, 08:12:44 pm »

Biblijska prorocanstva

Prorocanstva su svedocenja o buducim dogadjajima. S obzirom da ljudi nisu u stanju da vide buducnost, oni mogu da proricu samo ako kroz njih govori Bog ili neko drugo bice sa natprirodnim sposobnostima. Pa pošto je Biblija sastavljena od poruka koje posredno dolaze od Boga, onda nije cudno to što u njoj ima mnogo prorocanstava.

Vernici tvrde da Novi zavet predstavlja hronologiju dogadjaja koje su starozavetni proroci vekovima unapred najavili u Starom zavetu. Po njima, sva su ova prorocanstva ispunjena ili ce to biti, što bi trebalo da je nesumnjiv dokaz da Biblija predstavlja autenticnu Boziju rec. U knjizi “Dokaz koji za-
sluzuje potvrdu”(1972) Dzoš Mek Dauel (Josh McDowell)tvrdi da “Stari za-
vet sadrzi nekoliko hiljada prorocanstava koja najavljuju dolazak Mesije. Sva
ona su ispunjena u Hristu i to je cvrst dokaz da je on otelovljenje Mesije.”S
druge strane, skeptici smatraju da nije ispunjeno nijedno, ili bar da rezultat
nije ništa bolji nego što bi bio pri nasumicnom pogadjanju. Tomas Pejn(Tho-
mas Paine)u knjizi “Analiza prorocanstava”, objavljenoj 1925. godine, kaze:

“Ispitao sam sve delove Novog zaveta koji se odnose na Stari zavet, kao i navodna prorocanstva koja se ticu dolaska Isusa Hrista i nisam naišao ni na šta što bi najavilo pojavu takve osobe, zbog cega poricem postojanje i jednog prorocanstva”
Gde je istina? Da li je baš toliko teško uporediti prorecene dogadjaje sa stvar-
nim i tako oceniti tacnost proricanja?

Izgleda da jeste. Prvi problem nastaje vec pri najavi ideje da nešto treba proveriti; kriticko razmišljanje podrazumeva da se u neku tvrdnju veruje tek kad se ona dokaze i tako oslobodi svake sumnje, a zaveru vec sama rec kazuje da ona nije nešto što se dokazuje nego nešto u šta se veruje.

Nas, srecom, zanima samo fakticka ispravnost biblijskih prorocanstava,  a to stvar cini znatno jednostavnijom. Tvrdnja da neko moze da “vidi” buducnost na svaki nacin je neobicna, a u poglavlju Nauka i pseudonauka / Oka-
mova oštrica iznecemo stav, koji je omiljeni credo skeptika: neobicne tvrdnje
zahtevaju neobicne dokaze.

Nije lako sloziti se oko toga koliko neobican dokaz mora da se pruzi za dokazivanje tvrdnje o sposobnosti vidjenja buducnosti. Naravno, ako neku pojavu mozemo da objasnimo na obican nacin, nema potrebe objašnjavati je na neobican. Ipak, ozbiljnost ove teme, kao i brojnost ljudi koji imaju bezgranicno poverenje u slovo Biblije, obavezuju nas na detaljniju analizu ovih prorocanstava. Prilikom bilo kakve analize religijskih knjiga najbolje je oslo- niti se na strucne analiticare koji nude veliki broj studija o raznim temama, pa i o biblijskim prorocanstvima. Na zalost, kao što smo upravo videli, oni su do te mere podeljeni (u zavisnosti od toga da li dolaze sa religijskim ili naucnim obrazovanjem) i rezultati njihovih analiza tako su razliciti, da poredjenje ponekad dovodi do apsurdnih situacija. Nama je cilj da doznamo fakticku istinu i zato cemo podvrgnuti prorocanstva kritickoj analizi, tako što ce nas zanimati samo cinjenice a ne dogmatski stavovi o tome kako šta mora da se shvati. Oslonicemo se, dakle, na naucna tumacenja.

Jedan od cesto pominjanih biblijskih analiticara je Forel Til(Farell Till). Po njemu, biblijska “prorocanstva” dobila su taj epitet samo zato što su ih pisci Biblije proglasili za prorocanstva; isto tako, jedini dokaz o njihovom ispunjenju su tvrdnje pisaca Novog zaveta da su se prorocanstva ispunila.
« Poslednja izmena: Novembar 08, 2011, 11:20:54 pm od strane grigorije » Sačuvana
grigorije
ветеран
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #26 poslato: Novembar 08, 2011, 08:16:36 pm »

Neprorocanstva
U detaljnoj analizi velikog broja prorocanstava, Forel Til je za svako od njih
ponudio objašnjenje koje ga demistifikuje. U prvoj grupi nalaze se takozvana
neprorocanstva. To su tvrdnje pisaca Novog zaveta da su neki dogadjaji na-

vodno bili predskazani u Starom zavetu, a u stvari ih nigde nije moguce pronaci. Navešcemo ih nekoliko (u citatima cemo zacrnjenim slovima naglasiti delove na koje treba obratiti posebnu paznju).

U Novom zavetu postoje dva svedocenja o jednom “ispunjenom” prorocanstvu (da ce Isus vaskrsnuti treceg dana), mada to prorocanstvo zapravo nigde ne postoji. U prvom se cak citira sam Isus:

I rece im: Ovo su reci koje sam vam govorio još dok sam bio s vama, da sve treba da se ispuni što je za mene pisano u zakonu Mojsijevu, u prorocima i u Psalmima. Tada im otvori um da razumeju Pismo. I rece im: Tako je
pisano, i tako je trebalo da Hristos pretrpi i da uskrsne iz mrtvih treci dan
(Jevandjelje po Luki,24:44-46)
Predadoh vam najpre kako i sam primih da Hristos umre za grehe naše po
Pismu, i da bi ukopan, i da uskrsnu treci dan, po Pismu(Koricanima
poslanica prva,15:3-4)

Nije jasno zašto je sam Isus (bar po Lukinom svedocenju) nedvosmisleno tvrdio  da postoji prorocanstvo o njegovom vaskrsnucu treceg dana, jer ta tvrdnja  nije tacna.
Od svih spisa iz Novog zaveta, analiticari najmanje kredibiliteta dajuJe-
vandjelju po Mateju jer je njegov autor, naprosto, u svemu video prorocans-
tvo. Evo jednog od “neprorocanstava”:

Tada se izvrši ono što je javljeno preko proroka Jeremije: i uzeše trideset
srebrnika, cenu ucenjenoga, koga uceniše sinovi Izraelovi(Jevandjelje po
Mateju,27:9)
Ovo prorocanstvo necemo naci nigde u Jereminijim spisima, jer naprosto ne
postoji. Sledi još jedan primer iz istog jevandjelja:
I namesti se u gradu zvanom Nazaret, da se ispuni ono što beše javljeno
preko proroka: nazvace se Nazarecanin(Jevandjelje po Mateju,2:23)

Ne samo da u Starom Zavetu nema ovog “prorocanstva”, nego u njemu se cak nigde ne pominje ni Nazaret ni Nazarecanin. Mada su neki branioci Bi- blije u raspravama iskoristili terminološki gaf, da se ne tvrdi da su proroci to
napisali nego rekli, ipak se na svim drugim mestima u Bibliji rec koristi u

znacenju tvrditi (u spisima). Ne postoji nacin da Jeremija ili bilo koji drugi prorok nešto tvrdi a da o tome buduce generacije (pa i sam Matej) pouzdano znaju, osim ako je on to zapisao. Usmeno prenošenje prorocanstava (što bi ih automatski svrstalo u grupu retrodatiranih) cak ni u to vreme nije se smatralo pouzdanim, pa se Biblija na ovakva svedocenja i ne poziva
« Poslednja izmena: Novembar 08, 2011, 11:36:45 pm od strane grigorije » Sačuvana
grigorije
ветеран
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #27 poslato: Novembar 08, 2011, 08:39:44 pm »

Neispunjena prorocanstva
Vejn Dzekson(Wayne Jackson)je u tekstu “Biblija - Bogom inspirisana: pre-
gled dokaza”, objavljenom u americkom Hrišcanskom kuriru, izneo tri pra-

vila koja svako prorocanstvo mora da ispuni da bi bilo “ispravno”. Pored uslova da postoji definisano vreme i da ispunjenje bude potpuno, postoji i pravilo koje glasi: “Treba da sadrzi precizne detalje, a ne maglovite, uopštene i
daleke mogucnosti”. U daljem tekstu, u kome brani autenticnost prorocansta-

va u Bibliji, ni sam Vejn Dzekson nije poštovao pravilo koje je propisao: za njega, recimo,Psalmi (16:8-11), koje je pisao car David, sadrze precizne detalje  o buducem Isusovom vaskrsnucu:

Svagda vidim Gospoda pred sobom: dok je on kod desnice moje, ne kolebam se. Zato se raduje srce moje i veseli duša moja, i spokojno telo moje diše. Jer ti neceš dušu moju Šeolu predati, neceš dati da miljenik tvoj truljenje gleda Pokazaceš ti meni put zivota. Obilje radosti pred licem je tvojim, vecne su utehe u desnici tvojoj.
Nije se Vejn Dzekson slucajno opredelio za ovo “prorocanstvo”, jer je i Luka
(kroz reci svetog apostola Petra) najpre citirao iste Psalme u Delima apostol-
skim(2:25-28) i potom (2:31) zakljucio:
To on uskrsenje Hristovo predvide i objavi, govoreci da se nece ostaviti du-
ša njegova u Adu, niti ce telo njegovo truljenja videti  Otkud uskrsenje Hristovo? Psalme je car David pisao u prvom licu, pa je iznad svega jasno da je govorio o sebi a ne o Isusu. Apostol Petar ovo je pokušao da ospori, a kao argument izneo je cinjenicu da je David ipak umro i da je ukopan (Dela apostolska,2:29), što ga je navelo na zakljuåak da nije mislio na sebe nego na Isusa. Mozemo li da se slozimo sa ovako nategnutim objašnjenjem? Teško, jer bez obzira na autoritet svetog Petra, David je nedvo- smisleno govorio osvojoj besmrtnosti. Pošto je ipak umro, to je samo dokaz da je negde pogrešio. Ovo prorocanstvo je “ispunjeno” samo zahvaljujuci Petrovim i Lukinim intervencijama, i ne postoji ni najmanji detalj koji bi ukazao na vezu izmedju njega i Isusovog vaskrsnuca.
Slicno vredi za vecinu prorocanstava iznetih u Bibliji. U Jevandjelju po
Mateju(2:17-18), na primer, opisano je kako je razljuceni Irod naredio da se
pobiju sva deca mladja od dve godine, i dodao:

Tada se zbi ono što je javljeno preko proroka Jeremije koji rece: Vrisak zacu se u Rami, plakanje i jaukanje silno; Rahela za decom svojom place, i ne htede da se uteši, jer njih više nema.

Ovo je u Knjizi proroka Jeremije(31:15) zaista napisano, ali je kontekst preinacen : Rahela jeste plakala “za decom svojom”, ali ne zato što su ona pobi- jena nego zbog raseljavanja Jevreja pod vavilonskim zarobljeništvom. Vec u
31:16Gospod je teši obecanjem da ce se “deca”(što je u sklopu Jeremijine

price stilska figura za sav narod) “vratiti iz zemlje neprijateljske”, ali to Matej nije proglasio za prorocanstvo jer je iz konteksta izvadio samo ono što je podrzavalo tezu o ispunjenju Jeremijine vizije.
Prorocanska najava Isusovog rodjenja u Betlehemu (Vitlejemu) uzima se
kao primer tacnog predskazanja ovog vaznog dogadjaja :

A ti, Betleheme Efrato, najmanji medj’ hiljadama Judinim, iz tebe ce meni izici onaj koji ce Izraelom vladati, cije je poreklo od starih vremena, od iskonskih dana (Knjiga proroka Miheja,5:2).
Matej se pozvao na ovo prorocanstvo u svom jevandjelju (2:5-6):
Rekoše mu: u Betlehemu, u Judeji; jer evo šta je preko proroka napisano: I
ti Betleheme, zemljo Judina, nisi zaista najmanji izmedju glavnih gra-
dova Judinih; jer iz tebe ce izici Vodja koji ce moj narod Izraela napasati.

Na prvi pogled reklo bi se da je rec o nepogrešivom prorocanstvu, ali paznju privlace naoko nevazne intervencije koje je Matej uneo u jevandjelje. Zašto za Betlehem, koji je u citiranom tekstu bio najmanji, menja navod tako da sada
nije zaista najmanji, i šta znaci ono Efrato, koje je promenjeno u zemljo Judi-
na? Zašto je sveti Matej netacno citirao proroka Miheja? Brojne rasprave vo-
djene su na ovu temu, a rezultati istrazivanja po mnogo cemu su zanimljivi.

« Poslednja izmena: Novembar 09, 2011, 01:24:05 am od strane grigorije » Sačuvana
grigorije
ветеран
Van mreže Van mreže

« Odgovor #28 poslato: Novembar 08, 2011, 08:51:17 pm »

Betlehem (Vitlejem) Efrato koga u “prorocanstvu” pominje Mihej nije
grad nego osoba, tacnije glavešina porodicnog klana! Prva knjiga dnevnika
(2:19 i2:50-51) otkriva nam da je Halev, posle smrti zene Azuve, ozenio
Efratu. Ona mu je, kao prvenca, rodila Ora, ovaj je imao sina Salmu, koji je

na kraju dobio sinaBetlehema. Otud je Matej morao da izostavi ono “Efrato” iz prorocanstva jer bi to pazljivom citaocu razotkrilo Betlehemovu genezu, a “hiljade Judine” izbacene su zato što bi bilo jasno da grad Betlehem nikako nije mogao da bude jedan medju hiljadama drugih, jer je Judeja bila suviše mala i sadrzala je premalo gradova da bi takva stilska figura bila moguca.
Zato se u nekim prevodima Biblije (kao što je Brentonov), knjiga proro-
ka Miheja (5:2) prevodi kao: “A ti, Betleheme, kuco Efrate...” (And thou, Beth-
lehem, house of Ephrathah...). Izraz kuca se u Hebrejskom cesto koristi da se
oznaci porodica ili klan, a nikako grad.

Od svih je najpoznatije prorocanstvo u kome prorok Isaija predskazuje bezgrešno zacece, Isusovo rodjenje i njegovo ime(Emanuilo). Ponovo ga citira Matej u svome Jevandjelju (1:22-23):

To je sve bilo da se ispuni ono što je Gospod javio preko proroka koji rece: “Gle, devica ce zatrudneti, i rodice sina, i njemu ce nadenuti ime Emanuil”, koje znaci: s nama Bog.

Knjiga proroka Isaije sadrzi deo (7:14) u kome se tacno tako kaze. Sve ostalo ne ide u prilog Matejevoj tvrdnji da je rec o prorocanstvu koje se na bilo koji nacin odnosi na Isusa. Prvo, Isus verovatno nikada nije ni dobio ime Emanui-
lo: u celoj Bibliji ovo ime pominje se samo tri puta, dvaput kod Isaije (u po-

menutom delu proglašenom za prorocanstvo) i jednom kad ga Matej citira. Uzgred, ako umesto Matejevog svedocenja uzmemo Lukino, andjeo je ispravno  prorekao devici Mariji: “I evo zatrudneceš i rodiceš sina, i nadenuceš mu
ime Isus”, (Jevandjelje po Luki,1:31) ali je to retrodatirano prorocanstvo jer je

Luka svoje jevandjelje pisao posle Isusovog raspeca. Ovo potvrdjuje indikativnu cinjenicu s kojom cemo se cesto susretati, ne samo kod biblijskih nego i kod ostalih prorocanstava: sva retrodatirana prorocanstva, bez izuzetka, nepo-
grešivo su “ispunjena”!

Matejeva tvrdnja, da pomenuto prorocanstvo treba shvatiti kao najavu Isusovog rodjenja, ima više nedostataka, a mi cemo pomenuti samo još jedan. Ovaj citat, naime, uopšte se ne odnosi na Isusa niti na bilo koju osobu iz da- leke buducnosti, nego na prorocanstvo (uzgred, dobrim delom neispunjeno) koje ni po cemu ne izlazi iz konteksta dogadjaja toga vremena (osmi vek pre Hrista). Knjiga proroka Isaije (glave7 - 12) i Druga knjiga dnevnika (glava28) precizno nam opisuju o cemu je rec. Evo sazetog pregleda dogadjaja koji su od vaznosti za razumevanje ovog prorocanstva.
Naglo širenje i jacanjeAsirske imperije predstavljalo je pretnju severnim susedima,Izraelu iSiriji. Zato su oni ušli u savez kako bi ujedinjeni porazili Asirce. Ali za ledjima im je bila Judeja, pa su izraelski i sirijski carevi pozvali judejskog cara Ahaza da se prikljuci ovoj palestinskoj alijansi koja bi delovala protiv Asiraca. Ahaz je ovaj poziv odbio cime se automatski deklarisao kao protivnik izraelsko - sirijske alijanse. Zbog toga se ocekivalo da Judeja, kao slabiji protivnik, postane njihova prva meta.

Strah je zavladao kod Judejaca. Da bi umirio cara Ahaza, prorok Isaija mu je rekao da nema razloga za strah jer mu se javio Bog i porucio da ce mu pomoci u ovoj borbi. A znamenje koje treba da umiri Ahaza bice to što ce, nakon što se Isaija “priblizi prorocici”(Knjiga proroka Isaije,8:3) ona roditi si- na! Ovo se, istina, i ostvarilo (kao da je cudno što je Isaija, zrtvujuci se za zna- menje, “pristupio” devojci pa je ona posle devet meseci rodila sina), ali sve to nema nikakve veze sa Isusom. Zanimljivo je da Isaija nije dao svome detetu ime Emanuilo(kao što je sam predskazao) nego ga je, navodno po sugestiji koju je dobio od samog Boga, nazvao Maher-Šalal-Kaš-Baz, što znaci Pozuri
na plen, pohitaj u pljacku(Isaija, 8:3). Sve u svemu, uzimanje ovog proro-
canstva za dokaz da je Isusovo rodjenje najavljeno celih sedam vekova ranije,
u suprotnosti je sa cinjenicama. Tim pre što njime navodno najavljuje bez-
grešno zacece, a Isaija u svojoj knjizi (8:3) jasno je rekao “Priblizih se proroci-
ci, i ona zatrudne i rodi sina”. Vuk Stefanoviñ Karadzic je u prevodu Novog

zaveta na mestu na kome se Matej poziva na Isaijino prorocanstvo (1:23) upotrebio kompromisni termin “Djevojka ce zatrudnjeti”, (što je prihvaceno i u prevodu Svetog arhijerejskog sinoda SPC) ali skoro svi prevodi sa engles- kog govornog podrucja navode “The virgin shall conceive”, što znaci “nevina devojka” ili “devica” ce zatrudneti. Ovaj poslednji izraz upotrebio je i dr Lujo
Bakotic u svom prevodu Biblije (koji smo, kao najrazumljiviji i najblizi da-
našnjem jeziku, koristili u svim citatima) Iako je sveti Matej preinacio kontekst ovog prorocanstva, pogledajmo
bar da li se ono ispunilo u okvirima svoga vremena, na koje se i odnosi.
Teško da se moze govoriti o ispunjenju, jer nam Druga knjiga dnevnika
(28:6-8)govori da su vojske Izraela i Sirije u jednom danu pobile 120 000

Judejaca i povele u zarobljeništvo 200 000 zena i dece! Istina, posle nekog vre- mena došlo je do preokreta ali ne uz boziju pomoc kako je prorok Isaija to prorekao, nego zato što se Ahaz, umesto za religijsko, opredelio za politicko rešenje: podmitio je Asirskog kralja zlatom i srebrom, cime je stupio u savez sa Asirijom. Posle toga, vojno nadmocniji Asirci porazili su izraelsko - sirijsku alijansu. Svih 200 000 robova bilo je i pre ove pobede oslobodjeno zahvaljujuci “diplomatskoj” akciji proroka Odida (Druga knjiga dnevnika,28:9-15). Ipak, za 120 000 pobijenih ljudi bilo je kasno - njih ništa nije moglo da vrati u zivot
« Poslednja izmena: Novembar 09, 2011, 01:43:37 am od strane grigorije » Sačuvana
Lindemann
Gost
« Odgovor #29 poslato: Novembar 09, 2011, 02:01:13 am »

Biblijska prorocanstva

Prorocanstva su svedocenja o buducim dogadjajima. S obzirom da ljudi nisu u stanju da vide buducnost, oni mogu da proricu samo ako kroz njih govori Bog ili neko drugo bice sa natprirodnim sposobnostima. Pa pošto je Biblija sastavljena od poruka koje posredno dolaze od Boga, onda nije cudno to što u njoj ima mnogo prorocanstava.

..............Biblija i Biblijska proročanstva,za razliku od ,,proročanstava,, bilo koje druge knjige,ili samozvanog ,,proroka,, osim po tome što se razlikuju kada je reč o samom kvantitetu,kvalitetu,specifičnosti,kao i preciznosti,ona su takodje i krajnje ...naturalistička...tačnije,relativna su,samim tim što su oni više upozorenje šta će se zbiti ako ... nego li ,,biće tako jer tako mora biti i tačka,, ..Znači,Biblijska proročanstva su relativna,i ostavljaju mogućnosti za neispunjenje,odnosno ona su više kao instrukcija šta će nas zadesiti ako budemo postupali tako,ali naravno mi možemo sprečiti da se baš to dogodi,ako budemo postupali na pravi način,u skladu sa moralnim načelima i savesno...Biblija je jasna po tom pitanju,jer ČOVEK IMA SLOBODNU VOLJU,i ništa nije 100% unapred odredjeno..sve je relativno jer zavisi od naših akcija,i to je upravo i poruka Božja,ljudima,preko proroka kroz koje je govorio Duh Sveti,Duh Božji ...znači čovek ima slobodnu volju,ali ako nastavite činiti ovo,desiće vam se to,to i to,a vi ćete naravno da trpite te,te i te posledice,ali imate moć i slobodu izbora,stoga to možete sprečiti ...jednostavno ...ovo je i ključna razlika izmedju Biblijskih proročanstava i ,,proročanstava,, ljudi, tzv. mistika,satanista i drugih koji su radili za svoj profit,kao i ove današnje vračare,gatare,vidovnjaci,astrolozi itd(koji su inače SVI žestoko osudjivani u Svetom pismu,a čak i od Boga prokleti i otpadnici) ...

Vernici tvrde da Novi zavet predstavlja hronologiju dogadjaja koje su starozavetni proroci vekovima unapred najavili u Starom zavetu. Po njima, sva su ova prorocanstva ispunjena ili ce to biti, što bi trebalo da je nesumnjiv dokaz da Biblija predstavlja autenticnu Boziju rec. U knjizi “Dokaz koji za-
sluzuje potvrdu”(1972) Dzoš Mek Dauel (Josh McDowell)tvrdi da “Stari za-
vet sadrzi nekoliko hiljada prorocanstava koja najavljuju dolazak Mesije. Sva
ona su ispunjena u Hristu i to je cvrst dokaz da je on otelovljenje Mesije.

.................Tačno tako,a ja sam čak i čitavu jednu temu otvorio vezanu za proročanstva ispunjena u Hristu,kojih ima više stotina...a koja su inače toliko očigledno ispunjena u osobi Isusa iz Nazareta,da je ogromna većina akademika i naučnika,teologa i filozofa,eksperata za Stari Zavez,kao i Novi Zavet koji će nesumnjivo ovo i potvrditi ...ali ..kao i uvek,uvek imamo i onu grupu ljudi ,,skeptika,, koji sumnjaju i u sopstveno postojanje,i koji su skeptični i po pitanju svog postojanja a kamoli čega drugog,odnosno ,,skeptični,, su po  pitanju svega,osim kada je reč i o njihovom sopstvenom skepticizmu...ali ok..takvi su ljudi..ima ih svakakvih,svugde ...

”Sdruge strane, skeptici smatraju da nije ispunjeno nijedno, ili bar da rezultat
nije ništa bolji nego što bi bio pri nasumicnom pogadjanju. Tomas Pejn(Tho-
mas Paine)u knjizi “Analiza prorocanstava”, objavljenoj 1925. godine, kaze:

“Ispitao sam sve delove Novog zaveta koji se odnose na Stari zavet, kao i navodna prorocanstva koja se ticu dolaska Isusa Hrista i nisam naišao ni na šta što bi najavilo pojavu takve osobe, zbog cega poricem postojanje i jednog prorocanstva”

...................Iskreno ali,ovo ni lunatik nikada nebi izjavio,ali problem sa tomasom pejnom je bio što on nije bio samo lunatik,on je bio radikalan lunatik...a nije bio ni blizu teološkoj pismenosti,bio je autor,radikal a sa Biblijom i Biblijskim studijama nije imao nikakve veze ...inače,zašto nije izbačen njegov argument,odnosno argumenti za njegovu skepsu po pitanju Hrista i proročanstava ?Verujem da nije,zato jer bi kriticizam bio takav da bi se čovek mrtav obrukao,ali sve u svemu,šteta je što se on smatrao za nekakvog ,,revolucionara,, i ,,intelektualca,, jer,svet je počeo da propada ba od kada su ljudi tipa čarls darwin,tomas haksli,ernst hekel,čarls lajel,tomas pejn,bertrand rasel,stiven hoking,ričard dokins,danijel denet,lorenc kraus,eugenie scott ...u javnosti predstavljeni kao ,,intelektualci,, ..eto ..ovo je tragedija i kolaps ljudskog intelekta i ljudskog uma i razuma,i zato i vidimo kako i gde svet ide,baš onako ...nizbrdo ..sa takvim ,,intelektualcima,, ...

Gde je istina? Da li je baš toliko teško uporediti prorecene dogadjaje sa stvar-
nim i tako oceniti tacnost proricanja?

..................Nije teško,samo kad se hoće,studirati nije teško,i biti objektivan i nepristrasan takodje nije teško ...barem za neke ljude....

Izgleda da jeste. Prvi problem nastaje vec pri najavi ideje da nešto treba proveriti; kriticko razmišljanje podrazumeva da se u neku tvrdnju veruje tek kad se ona dokaze i tako oslobodi svake sumnje, a zaveru vec sama rec kazuje da ona nije nešto što se dokazuje nego nešto u šta se veruje.

..................Ovo si inače iz Biblije dobio,kritičko razmišljanje je izvučeno iz Biblije gde se savetuje da se ni u šta bez dokaza,i bez ispitivanja i testiranja SVIH stvari,ljudi,i filozofija(nauka) ne testiraju,jer jedino će se testiranjem i traganjem za istinom,istina i naći,kucaj i otvoriće ti se,traži i naći ćeš.Biblija se nikada nij ezasnivala,niti vera u Judeo Hrišćanskog Boga na ,,slepoj veri,, nego naprotiv na evidentnim činjenicama i dokazima iz sadašnjosti i prošlosti(koje su nam otvorene za testiranje i proveru,kao i kriticizam)na osnovu kojih mi stičemo veru,odnosno poverenje u Hrista Spasitelja,poverenje u Boga za ono što je obećano za budućnost(u budućnosti) i ovo je onaj 1% gde u stvari vera igra ključnu ulogu,jer bez vere se ne možemo spasiti,ovo je jedino što mi imamo,i što možemo ponuditi ...(jedino se kroz VERU odnosno poverenje u Hrista,hrišćanin može spasiti) ...

Nas, srecom, zanima samo fakticka ispravnost biblijskih prorocanstava,  a to stvar cini znatno jednostavnijom. Tvrdnja da neko moze da “vidi” buducnost na svaki nacin je neobicna, a u poglavlju Nauka i pseudonauka / Oka-
mova oštrica iznecemo stav, koji je omiljeni credo skeptika: neobicne tvrdnje
zahtevaju neobicne dokaze.

....................Hmmm,prvo ovo,kao i po običaju nije istina,kao ni ova definicija Biblijskih proročanstava koja je misreprezentirana od samog starta,ali ovde se valja takodje i osvrnuti na ovo da ,,neobične tvrdnje zahtevaju i neobične dokaze,, ...vidimo koliko je fradulentna i lažna ova izjava mr. voje plagijatora .. Смех
v
v
Do Extraordinary Events Require Extraordinary Evidence?

...vidite li kakav je blander voja,kao i uvek,nahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5M9pphsSLPsravio izjavivši da ,,neobični dogadjaji zahtevaju i neobične dokaze,, Huh? Превртање очију Ali šta ćeš,čovek želeo da zvuči malo inteligentno i ,,načitano ,, ...

Nije lako sloziti se oko toga koliko neobican dokaz mora da se pruzi za dokazivanje tvrdnje o sposobnosti vidjenja buducnosti. Naravno, ako neku pojavu mozemo da objasnimo na obican nacin, nema potrebe objašnjavati je na neobican.

.....................Najlepša stvar u vezi Biblije je što se ama baš sve vezano za nju može objasniti i najobičnijim objašnjenjima,krajnje naturalističkim objašnjenjima,bez ikakve potrebe za ,,supernaturalnim,,  ...pitaj i objasniću i ovo(mada sam već i pre ovo objašnjavao ...)

Ipak, ozbiljnost ove teme, kao i brojnost ljudi koji imaju bezgranicno poverenje u slovo Biblije, obavezuju nas na detaljniju analizu ovih prorocanstava. Prilikom bilo kakve analize religijskih knjiga najbolje je oslo- niti se na strucne analiticare koji nude veliki broj studija o raznim temama, pa i o biblijskim prorocanstvima.

................Ne verujem da iti jedan obrazovani hrišćanin ima ,,bezgranično poverenje u Bibliju,, bez razloga,ako iko ispituje,i preispituje Bibliju i ONO U ŠTA VERUJE,i čemu posvećuje čitav svoj život,i čitavoga sebe,onda su to i oni koji su izumeli skepticizam na prvom mestu ..a to su ..hrišćani..judeo hrišćanski teolozi,naučnici,filozofi itd. ...

Na zalost, kao što smo upravo videli, oni su do te mere podeljeni (u zavisnosti od toga da li dolaze sa religijskim ili naucnim obrazovanjem) i rezultati njihovih analiza tako su razliciti, da poredjenje ponekad dovodi do apsurdnih situacija.

.................Blatantan i šarlatanski pokuaj da se,kao i u slučaju ,,evolucija vs kreacionizam i ID,, i ova debata predstavi kao debata ,,naučnika(skeptika),, vs ,,lažnih naučnika,odnosno religijskih fundamentalista,, koji se eto,slučajno nadjoše kao hrišćani(a većina njih je originalno bila skeptici,išli su u SEKULARNE javne škole,učili su i odrastali u LIBERALNOM društvu,i što je još važnije,imali su pravo izbora...ali šarlatanski pokušaji i double standardi već evo preplaviše ovaj tekst,pun falacija,tako da već unapred znam gde cela ova ,,priča,, voje dokinsa vodi ... Превртање очију

Nama je cilj da doznamo fakticku istinu i zato cemo podvrgnuti prorocanstva kritickoj analizi, tako što ce nas zanimati samo cinjenice a ne dogmatski stavovi o tome kako šta mora da se shvati. Oslonicemo se, dakle, na naucna tumacenja.

.................Nije ti cilj da doznaš istinu,jer već si kao ateista i antireligijozni fundi,već zacrtao da je Biblija laž,a istovremeno i sve ono što TI misliš i veruješ sušta istina(što će se videti i u kasnijem tekstu,mada već se uveliko vidi od samog uvoda u ovu temu),eh da,i nećeš podvrgnuti proročanstva ,,kritičkoj analizi,,nego ćeš ih,što si već i uradio,samo ,,podvrgnuti,, svojoj subjektivnoj ,,analizi,, i mišljenju,malo ćeš isplagijati od zapadnjaka i staviti u svom tekstu,ali sve u svemu,ti nisi definitivno ekspert(kao ni oni od kojih si pozajmljivao ove kvaziargumente) te je tako i u svakom slučaju tvoja ,,analiza,, neosnovana i neautorativna...isto kao kada bi okeanograf pokušao da ,,izvrši analizu,, iliti ,,peer review,, nekog naučnog članka vezanog za kosmologiju ...toliko ...
Eh,da i reći ,,oslonićemo se na naučna tumačenja,, je varka u samom startu,a čak i da se hoćeš osloniti na ,,naučna tumačenja,, to ti je isto kao i reći,ok sada ću da dokažem nauku koristeći ,,naučna tumačenja,, ili sada ću koristiti logiku koristeći ,,logička tumačenja,, odnosno logičke zakone...jednostavno..it wont work...nauka ima granice...a posebno ,,naučna tumačenja,, koja su i najsubjektivnija pojava u ovom ...kos-mosu ..zato...tvoju semantiku i demagogiju je lako prozreti,na žalost,mnogo je onih koje je lako prevariti,tako da vešti oratori poput tebe,i dokinsa mogu da se šepure i ,,prevare mnoge,, ali ..svi vi imate svog Wilijema Lejna Krejga ...odnosno za sve vas postoji antidot ... Бла

Jedan od cesto pominjanih biblijskih analiticara je Forel Til(Farell Till). Po njemu, biblijska “prorocanstva” dobila su taj epitet samo zato što su ih pisci Biblije proglasili za prorocanstva; isto tako, jedini dokaz o njihovom ispunjenju su tvrdnje pisaca Novog zaveta da su se prorocanstva ispunila.

...................Ovo nije apsolutno tačno,jer 1.ne poznaješ Bibliju ama uopšte,i teološki i filozofski si pismen koliko i moja baka 2.nikada proroci nisu rekli da su ovo ,,proročanstva,, više su išli i govorili da su ovo upozorenja,upozorenja za ono što će se desiti(a i ne mora) ako se hebreji,ako se narod ne promeni,i odrekne  zlih puteva,odnosno zala i nepravde u koju su zagrezli ...znači ne znaš ni ono osnovno,ne znaš ni šta kritikuješ(što je izgleda ,,mnogo čest,, slučaj kod vas)na prvom mestu,a kamoli šta drugo ...zato,budi fer,i obkektivan i onda ćeš prestati da izmišljaš ovakve stvari,Biblijski proroci su bili u stvari sluge Božje odnosno glasnici kroz koje je Sveti Duh govorio,odnosno oni su samo upozoravali šta se može desiti,a to je relativno,jer može a nemora,ako prestanete neće,a ako li nastavite hoće,ovo je najnaturalističniji mogući fenomen,i niko od njih nije išao i mahao okolo ja sam tarot majstor,ja sam prorok,dodjite kod mene,ja proričem sudbinu(sudbina je nepoznat pojam u judeo hrišćanstvu) itd. ..ne,oni su bili glasnici Božji,kroz koje je Sveti Duh upozoravao narode,a sama činjenica da ne znaš ništa o ovim temama,ti govori da odmah staneš,jer eto rekao si i ovo za pisce novog zaveta,, koji su kao potvrdili ono što su ovi iz starog ,,prorekli,, a znaš da su u stvari najbolji svedoci za ispunjena proročanstva ne pisci novog zaveta,nego arhaeologija,arhaeološke i istorijske,svakodnevne činjenice,hebrejski narod,vavilonjani,ninevljani,hiititi,grci,rimljani,asirci,filistinci itd. itd. ...čak si i ti čista potvrda Biblijskih proročanstava(ti i tebi slični,koji ćete dolaziti da prevarite mnoge ispraznom filosofijom koja je izvan Hrista,takvi kao ti,demagozi,lažni ,,učitelji,, odnosno ,,naučnici,, i ,,intelektualci,, koji nenaučeni postaste učitelji drugima) ..eto...više si ti sada,ovom svojom besmislenom knjigom čika vojo doprineo ispunjenju Biblijskih proročanstava,nego li što su svi novozavetni pisci skupa,zajedno ....baš takvi kao ti,vukovi u jagnjećoj koži,rugači,bezbožni koji će varati mnoge svojom semantikom,koji će se podsmevati Bogu,i sudu Božjem,a zato i odbacivati potop,jer je ovo i najbolji dokaz Božjeg suda nad nemoralom čovečanstva,ali takvi kao ti će se ovome u zadnja vremena podsmevati...u Bibliji ste identifikovani kao ,,scoffers,,..ti i dokins više uradite ZA Bibliju i ispunjenje Biblijskih proročanstava,nego svi mi zajedno na ovom forumu ...
Sačuvana
Stranice: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Idi gore
  Štampaj  

Prebaci se na:  

Pokreće MySQL Pokreće PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.18 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines Install Simple Machines Forum web hosting Ispravan XHTML 1.0! Ispravan CSS!